I'm back - having better luck this go. PS Question

I have SGP (bought it) humming pretty well. I can run a sequence but I still have guiding off and plate solve off. (so as to have no hickups).

Last time out I did manage to get PHD2 guiding (fairly well?) a question for another group - but I right clicked on a image in SGP and wanted to see where I was aiming. I hadn’t aligned to anything yet.

It asked for info I didn’t know? (I think a pop up asked for a name or place?) It appeared to fill in coordinates from the mount? I just clicked go… and it didn’t solve. I then clicked BLIND (set to astron.net… ) and no blind. I then did a screen capture of the shot I was trying to solve and uploaded it to nova… ast…net and it quickly solved it.

Any idea why? any reason I have to enter extra data in SGP? but at nova.asto…net it just takes the shot and no other data to solve?

Only other problem is a persistent “comes and goes” problem. I click “TAKE ONE” and it goes into the start loop instead? In order to get it working properly (to take one), I have to reboot the software or the camera… usually the software.

I am not sure what this means. Do you mean you asked to view the FITS headers?

Are you using the “center here” functionality?[quote=“Ron_Kramer, post:1, topic:5637”]
Only other problem is a persistent “comes and goes” problem. I click “TAKE ONE” and it goes into the start loop instead? In order to get it working properly (to take one), I have to reboot the software or the camera… usually the software.
[/quote]

We would need logs to better understand the nature of this issue.

Where do you want me to send the logs? post here? Where do I find the SGP log files?