Image History

Image History is very useful, however, after you’ve captured some frames and click on the Image History --> Options --> Image History Detail the table that shows up is not sorted as optimally as it could be.

Every new image that’s taken during the run is placed in Ascending order, so it appears at the bottom of the table. It would be MUCH more useful if it was sorted so the last frame taken was at the top. Thus making it easier to find and view/watch this useful information without having to scroll down to the bottom of the list each time a new frame gets added.

Thanks!

@rjbokleman

That’s fair. In the meantime, feel free to click on the headers to sort the table any way you’d like.

Oh geez…really Ken? That simple to fix? I too have found this issue annoying for a long time, but never got around to making a feature request. Thanks for that solution.

Dean

Ken,

I’ll give that at try. I might be mistaken, but I think I tried that the last time I was out. As soon as the next new image arrives is reverts back to the original sort order.

I’ll give it another go and report back.

@rjbokleman

Ya, that would be annoying. I’ll try to fix this before the beta, but it’s a little complex dealing with the “row to graph plot” linkage. Changing the insert order will break it. Just need to find a bit of time to rework it.

Ken,

No worries. Like I said, it’s a great feature and I’ve only recently begun to rely upon it in such detail as the night goes on. So much to discover / utilize in SGP.

Thanks!

Ken,

Wonderful job getting this into the latest beta. It’s working perfectly for me tonight. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Please add image median (or image mean) to the image history. I check the image history in the morning and mark as BAD images with big HFR or big background values, but the background I need to check with a different tool. It would be great also to have the possibility to select more than one image and mark them as BAD. And of course, it would be great to have the possibility to mark BAD images again as “GOOD” (clear the BAD “flag”).