Image scale, not defined a bug?

Hoi

I am running the free try version how ever when i click on image to plate solve it doesn’t display the image scale as defined in Control Pannel and as defined in the Profile of my sequence, now i must added with hand the 1,04 every time will the system knows the value anyway for me its always de same, What is going wrong i use Pinpoint as solver and select blind solving. It would be handy to have drop down box for all image scales i have.

Chris

PlateSolve

This is by design. The image you are attempting to solve is just something you opened off disk and not something that necessarily came from you camera (it might have, but that is not taken into consideration when you open an image from disk). When you do this, SGPro scrubs the FITS headers for this information (RA, DEC, Scale, etc). Applying the scale for your gear to an image from disk would be a random correlation of data.

@ken,

This make sense, this images are cr2 of canon, so when i use save to fits in SGP, the information is in the fit then the value’s are automated populated in this window is iam understand correctly.

Thanks for your replay hoop for some clear nights to test

The aim for me is to use SGP for remote setup, for unattended use.
So fully automated depending on what is visable in my sky

Chris