Imaging cam dissconnect when opening new sequence

Ok, I run my setup sequence and all is fine, so now I have time to pick another target for a bit. I save the last sequence then open another saved sequence and always get greeted with “do I want to turn the cooler off” and of course the imaging cam is dissconnected, so I say NO, I don’t want to turn off the cooler and still have to reconnect the cam (ZWO 1600MC).
Why does changing to another target (all with same equipment profile) loose connection with only the imaging camera?

I think this has something to do with the ZWO cameras (Or more specifically the driver) themselves. I have an SX camera, and the ASI1600MM-Pro and the SX doesn’t disconnect the camera, but the ZWO camera does.

At least I THINK it does, it’s been a while since I used my SX camera, but I remember being surprised that the camera disconnects every sequence change myself.

One thing you may want to do is have all of your targets in the same sequence. I run a sequence for every season. I pack about 15-20 targets in there, set up the stop/start altitudes, and go to bed.

Something has changed. I just switched profiles and didn’t get a camera disconnect. Upgrade to the latest SGP. That may have done it for me. If not also try upgrading the ZWO drivers.

I agree it is a pain. I use ASI1600MM as well as QHY8L. I am not positive but think it drops both cameras. I don’t want to cycle my cooler more than I have too so I also use seasonal sequences with many targets. I’ll have to test with the latest upgrade of SGP.