Integracion SGPro con Elbrus don't work

I am trying to use elbrus as a plate solver because it is the solution that worked best for me with my configuration (MEADE LX200 6.3 focal with reducer and camera QHY6), but when trying to solve an image with Sequence Generator Pro I get the following error:

The COM object of type System._ComObjectg can not be converted to the interface type ‘elbrus.ImageSolver’. An operation error occurred because the QueryInterface call in the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{397B59D-993E-4480-AA0B-8E5850EF7AD}’ generated the following error: Interface not supported (HRESULT exception: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFADCE) ).)

and I can not make it work. For me it is very important to make Elbrus work, since Plate Solver 2 did not work for me and neither does the local version of Astronomy work well for me. In order to evaluate SGPro and be able to buy the license I need to verify that Elbrus works. Please someone knows how to solve this error ?.

Thank you

Give up on Elbrus, it’s not worth the effort. The configuration most popular is to use PlateSolve2 with local Astronomy for backup blind solving. Your time would be better served figuring out why those solutions are not working for you. There are a lot of users of those programs on this forum so you are more likely to get help.