Latest release

Does this release address the auto centering problem? I see no mention of that.

There has been no work done to determine if there is actually an issue in code or if it is a bad interaction between software. We are thorough about release notes. If it’s not in there it’s safe to assume it’s accurate.

Same thing for me. Been so long since I updated because I typically don’t unless its broken. But this is a pretty serious issue for me since I rely on platesolving and centering. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner rather than later.

So what are you saying Ken? Is this centering issue something that is not going to be looked into or what? Seems that there are enough out there that are having a problem since …0.13.
I’ll send logs and screen shots to dropbox.

Not saying this at all… just merely that we have not gotten past the troubleshooting phase and we are not yet able to determine the cause (this is often the longest part in the process… sometimes not though). Last time we looked at something like this it was because of a popular driver change that forced us to alter several SGPro workflows.

What I was saying, in short, is this:

• We are looking at this
  • We do not leave things out of release notes

Good to know. I have sent drop box info. to you. If weather holds, I’ll switch back to 2.5.2.2 and send logs in.

This is still an issue. I need auto centering to be working. Where do I get the old version where the feature isn’t broken?

Jeff,

We do not support old builds (meaning we do not archive or make them available). The only old builds we have, typically 2 or 3 releases behind, are on the downloads page. Beyond that, we don’t have the resources to support across versions.

That said, we do aggressively pursue issues as they become known. Everyone needs auto centering working. The issue reported has been fixed and released. If you are still seeing issues it is likely from another source. We can’t help without more details. If you would be willing to provide a description and logs, we can help to make the current release better (or at least help troubleshoot).