Lockup with unusable eq'mt profiles

I have stopped and restarted SGP 3.0.3.169, and even uninstalled/reinstalled it, and this problem persists. I was renaming eq’mt profile file names leading up to it, so I think that led to it, but now I’m completely stuck. Here are the symptoms:

• A profile named xxx.sgp in “C:\Users\Gerrit\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator\Sequence Generator Pro” was deleted in File Explorer, but when I do Ctrl-P “xxx” shows up in the list of profiles. Clicking on the non-existent “xxx” pops up an error dialog, but the non-existent profile name remains in the list. I can’t select it to delete or rename.
  • File / Assign Profile to Sequence also shows the non-existent xxx profile, but when I select it the profile name is applied to the current sequence! Now the sequence has a non-existent eq’mt profile assigned to it.
  • There IS a valid profile named “yyy.sgp” in “C:\Users\Gerrit\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator\Sequence Generator Pro”, but it does NOT show in the Ctrl-P list. This file is not corrupt, it was created by copying and renaming a good profile in File Explorer.

So I can’t modify my known-good yyy profile or assign it to a sequence, and I can’t get rid of the non-existent xxx profile which shows up with Ctrl-P. I have learned my lesson not to mess with eq’mt file names directly. But how do I get out of this lockup?

Thanks for any help,
Gerrit

OK, no help here. I was able to fix my problem myself without too much pain:

• To get rid of the non-existent xxx profile, I copied another profile in my “C:\Users\Gerrit\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator\Sequence Generator Pro” folder using File Explorer and renamed it “xxx.sgp”. Then after Ctrl-P SGP would allow me to select the profile and delete it. That removed the dummy profile file from my user folder too.
  • To create a usable yyy profile, I did File / Save Sequence as Profile using a recent working sequence, made the few changes needed (I hope I remembered them all), renamed it to yyy, and did Save.

Gerrit

@TinySpeck Sorry… I have been unable to go through support requests for the past 6 days… I will take a look at why this was necessary.