Last month I finally got serious about learning the sky, and started tracking down all the Messier objects with my Dob, instead of cheating with my GOTO mount I was out with a gent who had a 4" refractor, and we were trading views and having a nice evening. I decided to hunt up M81, and was happy to see both it and M82 in the field at the same time. The day after I decided I had to image that - it looked awesome.
My processing on this one is only so-so, and I had some strange guider failure in the middle of my 10 minute subs that has not happened again, but I think its not too bad. The mosaic wizard, plate solving and centering make this a breeze.