Manual rotator problem with the new release .24

For some reason the new release of SGP (.24) does not go into manual rotator mode as set up in the equipment profile.
When initiating a sequence, SGP tries to automatically rotate something I don’t have and stays stuck on that screen. It is impossible to stop it. I have to shut SGP down with ctl-alt-del —> task manager in order to stop it.
I did not have any problems with version .23.
I have manual rotator selected for that scope/camera combination in “equipment profile manager”

Did anyone else run into this problem?

I use the manual rotator, but I have it configured in my equipment profile in the “Other” tab, select manual rotator.

Check if your sequence has the rotate camera checkbox ticked under the settings. I think a friend of mine had an issue that it kept asking about rotation as well and I told him to do the same thing to configure the manual rotator and the problem is solved.

Thanks I will try that.

There is definitely a problem with SGP though as it remains stuck on the rotation screen without an abort button. SGP has to be completely shut down with CTL-ATL-DEL in order to stop it’s attempt to rotate a non-existing rotator.