MeadeCam ASCOM Driver Error Capturing

I’m having a lot of trouble with my color DSI IV in SGP. I have a friend that uses his mono DSI IV no problem, but I haven’t been able to get mine working at all. I can connect it and set temperatures, but I cannot capture any frames either in a sequence or in Frame and Focus. Log File attached of me booting up, connecting and attempting to capture a couple of frames.

I think this is the line of interest:

[03/22/20 01:28:30.278][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] ASCOM Camera Error : Unable to cast object of type ‘System.Int32[,]’ to type ‘System.UInt32[,]’.
at qp.h8(o0 A_0, qz& A_1)

Thanks in advance!

The Meade camera is not compatible with SGPro version 2.6, only 3.1 and higher.

I’ve just tried with the the latest version, same error dialog, log file here.

There seems to be an issue with that driver where it reports that the image is complete, but then throws an error when we try to access it.

I’m not sure what to do. I’ve tried the current release of MeadeCam, and a beta release that I was able to find, both had the same issue. Like I said originally, my friend has his mono DSI IV working with these drivers, but that might be a difference in hardware somehow.

I would have assumed that it was a hardware issue, but the camera works just fine in Meade’s SkyCapture, but I would assume that it’s not using the ASCOM driver for that.

That is true. Meade’s own software dues not use ASCOM. The author of the ASCOM driver will need to address this particular issue.