Meridian flip not working with SGC

Unfortunately, I am not able to determine if there are settings issues here because SGPro is having a problem communicating with the mount. This is definitely A problem, but I don’t know if it’s THE problem you have been experiencing. I’m not sure if you are using a USB hub to communicate with the mount… but if you are, ensure it is powered and kept warm. It should be decently warm where you are I think? If we can get the connection issues worked out, we can move forward with the settings issue. There are a lot of errors like this in the logs:

[11/12/19 21:31:19.411][DEBUG] [CP Update Thread] ASCOM Telescope: Error in GetCurrentPos : Conversation timeout (ASCOM.DriverException: Conversation timeout

Thanks for that info. I am using a hub it’s been working well but I have another one I can use. I think the problem with the log was because I turn the power to the mount off to stop the telescope from hitting the mount and then tried to reset and start again. But I will have another go on my weekend weather permitting