Minor feature request - select multiple files for "Open Image"

As I have been testing the new beta releases with the AF upgrades, I have been trying out the new star selection algorithms on older focus packs when I didn’t have clear skies. One minor annoyance with trying to do this is that SGP apparently allows you to open one image at a time. I.e., if you go to open an image and the file browser comes up, you can’t use Shift or Ctrl to select multiple images to open like most Windows apps allow. Instead, I had to open each image separately. It is only a minor inconvenience that I had never noticed before since I have never had the need to select more than one file to open, and I fully appreciate that you have many other far more important things to work on. However, if it is a simple fix, it would be welcome.

Thanks.

Tim

Tim,
You should be able to drag and drop multiple images into SGP at once.

We’ll leave this request open as it’s, effectively, 2 different things. But that should help speed things up.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks, Jared. I’ll give it a try.

Tim

Excellent! That works.
Thanks,
Mark

The drag and drop does work really well. Just tried it myself. Makes the earlier reported problem of each image load spawning a new copy of SGP mostly a non-issue.

Cool! I was looking for this myself, however it would be neat to get the images to open with the in a single tab with the < and > arrow as I like to blink through them sometimes.

On another note it seems blinking through, these images is slower than what I rememeber.

www.mainsequencesoftware.com