Mosaic switches panels after 1st frame

Description

I started a 4 panel mosaic and after the first frame was completed it started to center on panel 2 instead of finishing all the frames for the 1st panel. I had to abort uncheck the other 3 panels and recenter on the 1st panel and resume. Any idea how to make it finish the first panel before moving into the others?

Link to Logs

No logs yet as I’m currently imaging

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.415

Logs are available during imaging. Help → Open Support Request

1 Like

logs

looks like the first frame begins at 1/17/20 19:53:56.489

Hmm… I am not sure what happened here. Did you adjust any of the “active” check marks for any target or any events during the first exposure of spaghetti1? We don’t log those interactions and it’s difficult to determine why the sequencer made that decision.

Before the issue, it looks like you started with the flats target. Decided you were done with those, then maybe unchecked the flats target and checked all the spaghetti targets, then started the sequence. Does that sound right? Did you do anything else? Maybe change the order of some of the targets or delete or add targets?

btw, I like your dog…

yeah i did the flats first then unchecked the flats and checked the 4 panels of the mosaic. nothing other than the 4 panels were checked. im not sure if i adjusted any settings during the first exposure, its possible i might have set the exposure times as the first was going.

ok, thx. I cannot reproduce in any way, but I do see that the logs show what you are saying is accurate, I just can’t see how it would have happened. Please let us know if it is repeatable.

Closing due to inactivity. If this is still an issue, please send the requested information and “uncheck” this thread as solved.

Thanks!