My camera is qhy16200, I can't download photos after changing the target

The camera I use is qhy16200. I cannot download photos after changing the target. Yesterday, I tried to continuously expose the camera for a day and download normally.So I think it’s the software problem,The version I used was 3.1.0.449
Thank you jon

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here How to Submit Logs in SGPro - SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

Please forgive me for being unable to upload the log file to the forum.Here is the only way to log files for you. The shooting in these two days is still unable to download after changing the target. I used qhy16200 with software version of 3.1.0.451

thank you ken

(Attachment sgpro_log_archive_9f42e92c-4f65-4142-9640-5d92edb3ba95.zip is missing)

(Attachment sgpro_log_archive_49d9087c-596f-4e59-a2e3-675e8d2407b9.zip is missing)

@SKY

There are no logs attached to this message. We do not allow logs to be attached to forum posts in any way. Please reference the link in the original reply for information on how to get logs to us.