No longer able to run SGP on Windows 10

I’d been able to run SGP successfully in the past on my Windows 10 laptop, but it suddenly won’t open. I’ve tried running as Administrator, and uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times, but simply won’t start. It never gets to to the point where it tries to authenticate my license. Any ideas what I can try? I’m trying to run the latest production version.Thanks

Have you tried rebooting the laptop? I suggest this only because, after installing the many betas during last few weeks I found that SGP would not start (would throw up splash window with start-up messages flashing by on the bottom, but once flash window closed - nothing). After a reboot, it would start normally.

One time last week, SGP crashed and also would not start until after a reboot. I also note that this did not happen with installation of latest (327) beta.

DaveNL

If you have a bunch of sequences stored up try moving them to a different folder and clean out the one SGPRO uses. I had this problem at one time and that’s how I fixed it.

Sean

@jtheios

I think the issue you are seeing is an issue in 3.0 that has been corrected in 3.1 (in beta). Please see here: SGP will not start after trial and paying for full program - #20 by Ken - General - Main Sequence Software

Yes, installing the latest Beta solved the issues. Thanks for all of the suggestions.