I haven't use my D810A with SGPro for a while because I couldn't get autofocusing working.
The autofocusing works great with my CCD on the same scope. The scope is FSQ-106ED.
To get a decent v curve with 9 autofocus points with D810A, I had to increase the step size more than 7 times of CFZ. Otherwise the focus routine was always struggling near the focus point.
It seems to be really confused with star detection and I am not completely sure but it could be due to the resampling.
On the other hand I'm getting a very good U/V curve with my CCD by using the step size pretty close to the CFZ.
If I increased the step size to get a good V/U curve, the focusing didn't seem to be good enough anymore.
I tried different min pixel size but it didn't work out.
Bigger min pixel size worked well when the focus was quite far but most of well focuser stars were not detected when the focus got close. Smaller min pixel size caused the reverse: struggling to detect stars when the focus was not close.
I didn't save the autofocus pack and I haven't use the camera with SGPro for a while but I can get the autofocus pack if it could be helpful.