Plate Solve Aborts After "Solve and Sync"

I have been watching some excellent videos on SGP …

I have been careful to get all my settings correct in the equipment profile (saved and applied to sequence).

Everything looks great, but when I slew to a bright star (Vega) to get started and try to “Solve and Sync”, the Plate Solve process aborts after taking the image.

SGP%20Plate%20Solve%20Aborted

I am using PlateSolve2 and I have the Astronomy.net (local) environment all set up for blind solving as a backup.

I am sure I still have some setting incorrect … any ideas of where I should look?

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here About the SGPro Support category

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

Here are the items you requested:
SGP Version: 3.1.0.451
Logs and failed image attached!

SGP%20Failed%20Solve|800x527

Tried to upload the log, but the upload process rejected the file type. How can I get you the log?

I tried to copy the log here, but got an error … too many characters.

What can I do to get it to you?

Hello Ken,

If it will help, I can start a new session tonight, so we get a less complicated log (this one has a lot of “try this” going on). If you think it will help, I can start SGP, point my scope in the general area of M45, then hit the “Solve & Sync” button.

I am using a Canon EOS 70D @ 1600 ISO. The image that failed last night was 30 seconds. Tonight I can update my equipment profile and try a 5 second image if that would be better.

Will that make your analysis easier?

Richard

Please reference the link I sent to your original response. It will guide you through the process for getting us logs.