Plate solve dialog box dismiss timer

Hi
Is there a way to tune the timer by which the PS dialog box automatically dismisses?
I found that on my system it is currently 10 seconds. PS solves my plates almost instantly (generally less than 2 or 3 attempts), and then it waits for those 10 seconds before the other processes continue. Typically when starting a sequence with centering option set to ON.
Reducing this delay would contribute to accelerate that process, hence my question.
Thanks!
Rodolphe

1 Like

Yes, I would like to know if there are any options to disable this as well. I Installed SGpro on my new computer and this timer is something new. It definitely delays things. I have not found an answer either.
Chris

It’s not something that can be changed, the solution is to switch to ASTAP which is also a faster plate solver :slight_smile:

This is true. Attempting to read the APM solve file before PlateSolve2 is closed has caused problems for many. The delay is built in to PS2 and is not controlled by SGPro.

I found a workaround, when staying at the computer: I just close the PS window (“X”) manually when the solving has completed - SGP continues happily :slight_smile: