Plate Solve Log File

I cannot seem to get Plate Solve 2 to work. Here is the log file. I see that it is unable to find certain files in sgp but I do not know what that means or how to fix it.

Thanks in advance

Sean

sg_logfile_20170526214305.txt (653.6 KB)

Have you downloaded the APM and UCAC3 catalogs and have you told PS2 where to find those catalogs? See this link for setup info.

Yes I have. I went through the setting portion and pointed to the catalogs and it says ‘ok’ and is checked green. I was thinking that that was the problem as well.

When I downloaded the files one of them and I cannot remember which one downloads basically as a catalog and the other one downloads as an executable file. Once they were opened I grabbed them and moved them both into the (windows C)-(Program Files 86x)-(Starry Ridge)-(ADM) and the other one was the same thing except that it was UCA3PS instead of ADM

But yes they are loaded and marked with a green check mark

Hey Joel, any ideas for this?

Should the the files in the catalogs be DAT files or should they be something different? If they should not be DAT files then that is my problem because I verified that Plate Solve 2 is pointing to the correct files and I have the green check marks in the setup location for the file.

I’m such a Bone Head

All this time I had the pixel size of my ATIK 460 which is 4.54 in the box for scale size.

So once I figured out that the ATIK on my ED102 Scale size is actually 1.31 and put it in the box it plate solved 5 different images in less than 3 seconds.

A whole new world has just opened up in SGP for me. Thank God

1 Like

'm such a Bone Head

All this time I had the pixel size of my ATIK 460 which is 4.54 in the box for scale size.

So once I figured out that the ATIK on my ED102 Scale size is actually 1.31 and put it in the box it plate solved 5 different images in less than 3 seconds.

A whole new world has just opened up in SGP for me. Thank God
[/quote]

1 Like