Plate solving scale issue/bug

If you open an image, fit format.
right click the image and select plate solve
Look at the scale, mine reads 3.8
My camera pixel scale is set at 1.96.
SGP assumes I wish to bin 2x2, but in my setup, bin for plate solving is set at 1x1.
Instead of reading the scale, off of the image title, I believe, SGP should read the px scale from the setup.
Since December, I am unable to plate solve, as the default value is 3.8 or twice my specified values.
Am I missing something or is there a bug?

Yes, I can change the scale to 1.96 and SGP will plate solve. The issue comes when a target is plate solve from the sequence, it will not plate solve (it assumes the 3.8 value ? or is it something else?). No matter what I do, it will not plate solve. Since december, the only thing I cchange is I am using highspeed filters.

Thank you for your help in resolving this issue.

R

When a FITS file is loaded from disk, SGPro will automatically set the scale based on values it finds in the FITS headers. This is the desired behavior. That said, I don’t think I am understanding the issue you are reporting. Where did this image come from? It seems there are parts of the FITS header that maybe have an incorrect scale or binning value stored? This part is not clear to me.

Closing due to inactivity. If this is still an issue, please send the requested information and “uncheck” this thread as solved.

Thanks!