Hi- I’ve had good success platesolving in APT but still having issues in SGP.
What I’ve noticed is that when I run PS2 standalone and enter my own degree scale (1.8 x 1.36) I get matches. But when I run through SGP (I set the scale in settings beforehand), it injects incorrect degree values for the platesolve (like 108 degrees as in attachment cap) and I never end up being able to get a solve. My astrometry local backup seems to always fail also, but perhaps I’m using a wrong series of catalogs.
Log: sg_logfile_20180205211213.txt (68.8 KB)
I did notice halfway through tonight that I didn’t have correct arcsec/pixel entered in equipment profile, so fixed that and still have issues with values getting passed to PS2 degrees.