I have used SGPro for a good while successfully and never had an issue with Platesolving when my image scale has ranged from 0.9-2.3" pp. However, last night I tried some 4" images and PlateSolve just wouldnt work.
My normal workflow is:
- Slew to my target (or something bright and close to target).
- Run ‘Solve and Sync Blind’ to get an initial solve and rotation.
- Attempt to slew/centre my target.
- Run ‘Solve and Sync’
Blind failover works but it appears to get stuck trying to solve using PlateSolve locally.
- Is there some config I am missing for this larger pixel scale?
- Is there a way of specifying the blind failover timeout, mine appears to just run indefinitely and I have to manually say I want ‘solve and sync blind’ rather than ‘solve and sync’.
Camera settings are correct, specifying 4.04 as the pixel scale.