PlateSolve2 issue with SGP 3.0.3

I recently updated my SGP to 3.0.3 and now I’m experience a issue with PlateSolve2. After capture some image to plate solving, a pop up window show a message: Failed to Plate solve: Failed to parity image from APM file.

Both catalogues are ok on setup. What’s wrong, beacuse on my preview SGP version, was working 100%, but on SGP 3.0.3 no.

I have never seen that error message before… Have you reinstalled the catalog?

Hi Ken, yes I did it, but the issue still there!

Ken, I really don’t what can I do to solve that issue. I reinstall all catalogue 2 times, reinstalled the SGP PRO again, but the issue still there like you can see attached.

Any idea?

The APM file is generated by PlateSolve2 and contains the information from the solve, including parity of the image I believe. I assume SGP reads this output file, that is what I do in my custom scripts when I call PlateSolve2. Maybe something goes wrong there?

It might be useful if you submitted the APM file. You should find it by opening up the SGP log file folder. Click on “Help/Open Log Folder” and then go into the “Temp” folder. If you attempt to solve and image you should see an APM file appear of the type “psXSolve_0.apm”. I believe SGP erases all files after closure, so be sure to redo a solve and the file should appear.

Maybe that would help diagnoze the problem.

Mikael

Any news? I have exactly the same problem and don’t know how to solve it!
Regards Hugo

I have solved the problem. It turned out that my Windows language was English and my number setting Dutch, This means that the decimal seperator was a comma. I set the seperator to dot and now it works!
Hugo

@hugodegraaf , thanks. I can adjust the code here to be more tolerant of region.