Platesolving not working

Andre - Page 122 of the Paramount user guide:

Flip Hour Angle (HA)
Slews within this hour angle region (expressed in decimal hours) cause mount to slew past the meridian and then track through the meridian.
Configuring Flip Hour Angle Graphically
When TheSkyX Professional Edition connects to the Paramount, the current flip hour angle is represented on the Sky Chart as an orange line drawn from the horizon to 90 degrees declination.
Figure 70: The orange line on the Sky Chart represents the current flip hour angle.

To dynamically change the flip hour angle, click and drag the orange “dragger” square on the flip hour angle line (see the white arrow on Figure 70).
The mount will perform a meridian flip when it is slewed to an object on the “opposite” side of this line.

Andre - it is the last sentence that is key:
"The mount will perform a meridian flip when it is slewed to an object on the “opposite” side of this line"
If the line is in the wrong place, the mount will refuse to slew. I have had this in the past - where my line was a bit like the one in the picture. Since dragging the line to the meridian, happy days.

There are quite a few posts on at the moment laying issues at SGP’s door when in likelihood, it has nothing to do with SGP but the other parts of an increasingly complex system.

I think it’s fair to say in this case the title of this post may require editing.

You’re right. Don’t know how to edit a Title…

scroll up to the first post and the OP will have a small pencil next to the title…

no pencil …

nothing like this then?

No. Look at screendump. Maybe Original Post is too old? 10 months old?

that might be it - anyway, I hope the TSX setting fixes your issue