Preload events on start up

Hi everyone

I have just imported by DSO list for the first time - WOW - very cool. I know in the profile manager that I can also preload info about my scope etc. Is there a setting to preload the following?

Light Red R Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs etc etc
Light Green G Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs
Light Blue B Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs
Light Lum L Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs

for each target

There has to be a faster way of doing this than doing it manually (I make some silly mistakes doing this too - I blame the cold;-)) - I’d like to have this preloaded with my profile - is this a feature and I am missing it? or it is not a feature but could be?

thanks
Karen

Hi Karen,
If you fill in the details for the first event,
Light, Red, R, 10min, bin 2, repeat 6

Then double click on the column name to duplicate that column to all open events.
The filter colours will have to entered manually

Nigel

Hi Nigel

thanks. Yes i can do that. Ive even also set the default to 4 lines of sequence - What I am asking though sounds like its a feature request ?? - I want to have this exact full set of details load up every time I set up my equipment or load a profile etc - it could be called fav sequence settings or something. I rarely shoot shorter than 10 mins and almost always shoot r,g,b,l and sometimes HA as well on the same object. Only doing it once would be great.

cheers
Karen

Hi Karen,
Lets try again.
Create a master sequence with your required settings
Light Red R Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs etc etc
Light Green G Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs
Light Blue B Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs
Light Lum L Bin 2 10 mins by 6 subs

Save the sequence as LRGB Master.
I use the Framing & Mosaic Wizard to create my targets.
Append targets to sequence.

When you have created enough targets, your target list should have your master sequence at the top.
In the target list select your master, right click the gear wheel. Then at the bottom of the drop down list select Copy Events to…
Select your new targets, OK.
This will copy the Master events to your targets.
Go back to the Target list, highlight the master sequence, press the X button to delete the Master.
Save the sequence.

Next time goto File / Open Sequence (LRGB Master)
Then create and Append new targets.

Nigel

Hi Nigel

You are a LEGEND

:slight_smile:
perfect

thanks

Cheers
Karen

Glad to been able to help.

Nigel

I just call up the last sequence I used (that had all my favorite settings), save it under a different name (name of the new target), and then change the target and resave.

Alex