Last night was my first clear session in three + weeks. I had set up targets and in fact that part worked fine - there were no problems.
The only recurring problem is the one that I and others have reported before. Prior to the actual schedule run with its targets, I did some solve&sync tests, all of which failed completely. When I run a schedule, it does the job properly, so I can proceed normally. But sometimes I just want to point at a potential target. This is the bit where the ‘centre here’ and solve&sync facilities simply get it wrong every time. I have attached two log files: the short one probably contains the initial efforts at solving and pointing; the second, bigger one should be fine, and it included for completion. FWIW the scope and camera were connected, despite the error messages claiming that there was no FITS data! To prove otherwise, I went on the run the schedule; clearly SGP then agreed that they were connected …
If the repeatable bugs of the solve&sync are not going to be fixed then OK, I will simply remove them from the display.
The 'sg_logfile_20180107155251.zip (6.8 KB)
sg_logfile_20180107171743.zip (102.3 KB)