Profile disappearance

Hi, last night I was using my set up with no issues. however I logged on this morning and see the profile I was using has disappeared from SGP. The profile is named julian as the setup belongs to someone else. Having said that the profile has worked well over the past few months with lots of refining and I would hate to lose it.

SGP does not show any of the profiles in the User profile manager. I have located what I think is the profile in windows explorer.

Thanks

Julian

If you can press Win+R to bring up the run dialog and paste in %LocalAppData%\SequenceGenerator\Sequence Generator Pro that will bring up the directory where your profiles are stored (assuming you haven’t moved them) then attach the julian profile here and I can take a look.

Just wondering if maybe you were setting up filters at some point when this happened? You can also open up a sequence that was created with that profile and on the help menu do a “Safe Sequence As Profile” to get it back.

Thanks,
Jared

Hi Jared

Thanks for getting back.

Attached is my original profile. I have also tried saving the sequence as a profile but still no profiles to be seen/ or open. SGP is telling me the profile has been successfully saved in the lower left hand corner. I have also exited the program and restarted it to no avail.

I have not touched the filter part of the set up since my initial installation.

Thanks

Julian

Julian.sgp.zip (5.7 KB)