Questions re Simulator Behavior

I am using the simulators to try to familiarize myself with SGP and I have some questions:
Q1: Why does SGP say “Target xxx uses center on start” when Target does NOT have “‘Center on’ when target starts” checked in Target Settings?

Q2: Why does SGP say it is “Integrating target xxx” when the sequence is Paused and Telescope has not been slewed to target even though Target Settings “‘Slew to’ when target starts” is checked?

Q3: Why does “Pausing” the sequence not “Pause” the Delay? The “Delay first” continues to count down even though the sequence is “Paused”.

Q4: Why does the Sequence say “Sequence Paused” even though the Sequence has completed?

Q5: If I create a new Sequence and say “Preserve the existing sequence” why do the progress bars show 100% (complete) even though this is a new sequence that I have not yet run? I have to “Reset Progress” for the Event?

Q6: If the telescope is Parked, SGP detects that it is parked and asks if I want to unpark it. As soon as I click “Yes”, SGP starts taking the image without slewing the telescope to the Target even though I have “Slew to” checked in the Target Settings. This is not what I expect. . I expect SGP to act upon the pop-up dialog, slew the telescope to the target and then continue with the sequence, i.e. take the image.

Q7: How can Autofocus be more than 100% complete? My test resulted in the “Auto Focus Running …” window displaying 109% complete.

Q8: Why does Autofocus not run on “Resume” even when that box is checked?

Q9: Why does Autofocus fail with “Smart focus failed (too many range shifts)”? Does Autofocus Smart focus not work in simulations?

Thank you,
Manning B