Registration problem on new computer

I purchased the pro and the framing mosaic wizard and at first it worked fine till the computer I used went south so I build a new one and its win 10 pro 64 bit but now I cant seem to get the program to framing and mosaic wizard to work .
I went threw the forum and changed passwords to reregistering the software and it then works but it wont stay working on the mosaic wizard. so any help here Please.

does this have to do with the new win 10 update

Pat

Pat,
You may want to log into the main site and remove your machine and then try to re-add it. I doubt this has anything to do with the windows 10 update.

Also are you attempting to register the beta or the 2.6 release?

Thanks,
Jared

Jared
Thanks for getting back to me .

I logged on and deleted the machine 4 different times and the forum said something about changing password and I tried that with no success. I’m using the 2.6 release .

When I log on to the program and go to mosaic wizard it says my trials over and wont let me do anything else with the mosaic wizard . But under regular Pro I can connect all my equipment and set different filters and image fine just no framing and mosaic wizard . So I go to the website and log on and delete the machine and then go to program and hit help and register this machine and it says success and I close out of it and check license information and it says I have framing and mosaic wizard and pro so then I can run the program that night. The next night I open the program and it starts all over again and I have to do the same steps here to get the framing and mosaic wizard to work.

Is there something I’m not doing rite.

Pat