I had a strange issue last night that I have not encountered before. I am working on a 4 panel mosaic over the course of several nights. Last night I started the sequence and the first panel needed to complete 2 more frames in an event (frames 11 and 12 out of 12). Frame number 12 completed, but the event counter did not update and still showed 11/12 complete. So the sequence continued to take “frame #12” two more times:
So I ended up with 3 “#12” frames:
The LOG FILE shows the correct Frame 12 completed at 10:16:28, followed by the information:
“Found event 1 with remaining frames”
"Frame count 11/12"
Both of these would be false according to how I had the event set up.
Two more “Frame 12” images were completed at 10:36:39 and 10:56:49. It was at this point that I stopped the sequence and manually ticked the event counter DOWN to 11 frames. After some wierd Auto Recovery false starts I started the sequence again and it ran fine all night.