Resizable Sequence window

I work remotely and with a relatively small screen. Unfortunately the Sequence window takes up a significant part of the screen, even when SGP is running on full screen. This would not be a problem except that even if I have only one or two targets the “blank” target lines still appear and when I deleted them, there is simply blank space.

It would be most beneficial if this window could be resized. I know this has been posted before, just weighting in with support for this request.

Thanks, Ed

I have a similarly small working screen when remoting into my observatory but find just closing the sequence window when not actually editing it resolves this situation well enough. Could this not work for you as well?

Thanks, Dave:
I think my problem is that I do not simply allow SPG to run without fooling with the windows. Any interruptions at all, like moving screens, seems to freeze SGP if you do it enough of this during a session. And, if some window reporting a problem appears behind the SGP screen, you cannot get to it; a bad thing if you are remote that can prevent a recovery.

I suspect much of this is due to my computer, a dual core machine, and I will install an i5 ASAP. Then I need to have the discipline to not touch SGP when its running a sequence. As said, that is what is making the screen freeze so far as I can tell and apparently other control programs do the same with when computer power is low and you are trying to control remotely via TeamViewer.

Even if these steps solve the freeze problem, I still think the ability to resize the sequence window is a needed modification. Why have a big blank part of a window hanging around taking up room when you could simply resize it?

Ed