SBIG STL11k with FW8 not selecting filters correctly

Hi,

I have been using SGP for some time with great success, but recently upgraded a few components in my system, including adding a FW8 to the STL.

I’ve been having issues where SGP is failing to move the filter in the sequence when running. I believe I have the wheel setup correctly, as when I bring up the FW control manually (within sgp) and tell it to change filters, it seems to work, but when working on known objects - and rotating through shots (either in groups (10x L, 10x, R, 10xG…) or rotating 1xL, 1xR, 1xG, 1xB, 1xL…) it seems to be not changing filter correctly (in fact not moving at all).

I don’t have the version info on me or any diagnostic files to post (can do when I get home tonight), but when examining the output subs, they all appear stuck on the one filter. If I move the FW via the control in SGP, it will move, however it will stay on that filter, until I manually move it again. There doesn’t seem to be any mechanical issue that I can see.

I was just wondering if someone else with a similar combination may have experienced the same issue, or if someone had some recommendations as to perhaps some type of reset that needs to be done in SGP to clear out an old setting etc. I believe I’ve configured it ok, but seem to have this issue repeatedly.

I’ve tried inserting different delays etc to allow the Filter wheel time to settle, or perhaps do a full rotation of the wheel should there be some issue there, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Jamie