Scope center problem (maybe) questions

I am new to SGP and have worked through most of my starting learning curve. I have one problem left. I am using SGP with TheSkyX Pro, an SB MX+ mount and a C14 EdgeHD using HyperStar (my subs are 2 min unguided). I have no rotator! When I start SGP, it slews to the object and tries to plate solve to center. The plate solve function is completing but I don’t think the mount is not taking instructions to center. The centering process doesn’t complete and I need to dismiss the process and un-pause. I had been thinking it was a plate solve problem but now I am fairly convinced that it is a failure to complete the centering. I need to test tonight or when it is clear again. Does this sound familiar?

I had the same problem last night. It would successfully solve the image, but not move the mount. It looks like a few other people are having a similar issue: Auto centering doesn't work properly sometimes - Plate Solving - Main Sequence Software

I have the same setup. Centering works a treat, every time. I’m within a few pixels on the first correction.
Your description suggests you have the wrong SGP settings .A couple of things to look out for.

• In the ASCOM driver, disable any synch commands getting through.
  • In SGP, in the telescope tab - make sure the sync method is set to target offset.

You don’t have to do a T-Point model but it does improve the initial pointing accuracy. I use direct guide options for guiding with an OAG on my camera.

I will give it a try. My t-point model is good. I slew to within a few minutes. I was able to take twenty minute unguided exposures but I am down to about 5 minutes. I think my pier drifts slightly over time.