I tried to run SGPro overnight for the first time in ages last night.
- Set up my sequence (with a forced end time of 4:30am just in case).
- Sequence was a series of 3 minute LRGB frames. Total time 3 hours.
- PHD had been tracking perfectly all evening.
- Got to midnight, decided to change target (M95 - past meridian).
- Recalibrated PHD. Let it stabilise and take a few frames in SGPro. All working fine.
- Went to bed.
Woke up this morning to find the sequence had aborted after 1hr 30min.
According to the log, PHD lost its guide star and recovery mode failed [01:42:04].
According to the forecast it was clear all night, so i can’t imagine a cloud caused PHD to lose its star, but maybe.
I thought recovery mode would keep trying ?
Interested to learn more about what went wrong thats all.
Here’s the log file: Link to Log