Sequence Aborted

I had completed 7 of 18 images when the sequence aborted and ran the end of Sequence. I’m using the latest version of SGP and PHD2. I’m using a Nikon D5100 on an AT8RC mounted on an AZ-EQ6 using EQMOD and imaging in a -28C temperature

The attached log shows everything ok until 2:43:31. Then, there is nothing on the log until 2:51:31 and then SGP soon after aborts and goes to end of sequence.

[2016-01-05 2:43:31 AM] [DEBUG] [Camera Thread] Nikon: Timer complete, closing shutter with DSUSB
[2016-01-05 2:43:31 AM] [DEBUG] [Camera Thread] Nikon: Shutter closed with DSUSB.
[2016-01-05 2:51:31 AM] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] TEMP - Current Event17: 0

Iif you could point me in the direction of the problem or make any suggestions that would help me fixing this, I would appreciate it. Full log attached.

Can’t really be sure. We asked your camera to take an image and it dod not respond in a timely manner…

[2016-01-05 2:51:31 AM] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Run event reported timeout...

I’m adding on to this thread because it has the same title. I ran into this while doing all those tests on the ASCOM vs ZWO driver on my ASI1600MM-Pro.

The sequence just aborted itself twice while I was away. The first time, I simply reconnected the camera and resumed the sequence. I just came back to find it had aborted again.
Logs to follow.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17dgTOigBsoutPAiObhazU_30KxIBuw7e

Unfortunately, this is also the same answer as above. We can’t be sure what is going on. All we know is that we asked the camera to take an image and the camera never reported that it was ready. In this case, SGPro times out and ends the sequence.

ASCOM Camera Error : Download timeout!  Camera has not reported image as ready.
   at r5.hx(qe A_0, sf& A_1, sf[] A_2)

As a note, SGPro sent you a notification each time about why the abort happened. It looked like this:

(Darks) Failure while integrating DARKS 75; Event 3; Frame 39 for 240s. Image has not downloaded in allotted time period.

https://www.mainsequencesoftware.com/Content/SGPHelp/SGProNotificationCenter.html

In order to have a full picture, we would need the camera’s logs also.

Thanks, Ken. I’m going to shoot a post at ZWO and see what they have to say