Sequence Aborts During Centering

Description

I am using Celestron gear (C8 & AVX) and their CPWI control software. I have SGP connected to the hand controller via USB, and I am using PHD2 for guiding.

I have created several sequences with the Frame & Mosiac wizard (very nice feature), but when I run the sequences they all seem to abort during the target centering operation. I can see PHD2 launch and connect when I connect all equipment from SGP. I am using ASTAP for plate solving and the local ANSVR for blind failover.

Link to Logs

https://sauerbrun-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/richard/ETxnHRc96r1IuAsv1neqpCIBxqq0QEL3hS8PBM6mcsXcSw?e=Hh4Efx

Useful Info

**Ver:**3.1.0.457

Well, you are having difficulty with solving. 99% of the time this issue can be resolved by one or more of the following:

• Increase exposure time of the plate solve frame
  • Verify that the scale value in the camera tab is correct (and represents 1x1 binning)
  • Perform a more precise initial sync of the mount

This is the data SGPro gave to the solver. Does it seem accurate?

Yes … that all looks correct.

I double checked my camera settings (Canon EOS 70D DSLR). The scale and pixel size are correct …

I have bumped up the duration of the plate solve image to 20s at 1600 ISO. I also bumped up the auto stretch to “Medium”.

To test, I used APT with the same camera settings and grabbed an image that ASTAP was able to solve in 20s.

If you’d like to post an example image that is giving you trouble, we can take a look.

Closing due to inactivity. If this is still an issue, please send the requested information and “uncheck” this thread as solved.

Thanks!