I did an upgrade to the latest version of SGPro before an imaging session last night. However, the session was a failure as the sequence did not continue capturing (the Run/Resume button is greyed out saying “Aborting …”) after autofocus routine was successfully run (stuck at that focus window, need to close it manually).
This happened at around 7pm (then I left it unattended). By the time I realise that it was stuck, it was around 8:30pm. I fixed it up once again, then realise it was still no good at around 9:30-10pm where I called the quits.
No settings were changed between this session and the flawless sessions before the update.
Attached is my log from last night. I had a brief look, but can’t make sense of what could be wrong or which subsystem was faulty.
sg_logfile_20190603181010.txt (378.2 KB)