Hello! Welcome to the 3.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
This beta has one primary change and is mostly focused on stability and bug fixes.
As always, you can find the beta here:
- Sequence and Profile Changes: In preparation for some bigger upcoming features, we have changed the format of sequence and profile files (to JSON). This change should be wholly transparent… BUT as beta users, please be on the lookout for things that don’t seem to be saving correctly. When an old sequence or profile is opened, changed and saved, it will be saved in the new format and a backup of the old made (beta only).
- Fixed bug where planning assistant day / night boundaries may be swapped for some targets
- Fixed Direct Mount Guider comma issue and settling
- Support for Telescopius target importers
- Ability to abort Resuming guider from Auto Focus
- Addressed camera warm up issue on unsafe shutdown
- Fixed a bug where values were populating from default profile when loading sequence
- Fixed a bug where capture calibration frames on sequence failure might try to run when manual focus reminders trigger.
- Fixed a bug where the dialog presented when waiting to meridian flip would not honor sequence abort
- Removed “guider only” recovery. All guider only recovery requests now recenter and then restart guiding.
- Disabled “Apply profile to sequence” while a sequence is running