Sequence Generator 188.8.131.528 Beta is Released for Test
Hello! Welcome to the 3.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find the beta here:
Sequence Generator 184.108.40.2068
- A new method to facilitate support requests can be found in the Help menu (Report a Problem).
- An option to run all ‘End of Sequence’ actions when a sequence is not running. Found in the Tools menu.
- SgPro will now issue a warning on sequence start if it is unable to determine if slews are safe during sequence execution.
- Dump sequence to log when it opens (as opposed to when sequence starts).
- SGPro log files now use the ‘.log’ extension instead of ‘.txt’.
- An issue that would sometimes fail to determine autofocus trend when determining how to respond to auto focus failure.
- An issue where sequences with SBIG camera would produce an error when closing SGPro.
- Large focus positions for Auto Focus
- SGPro will now show a warning about an out of date .NET platform before it could crash (because of it).