Sequence Generator 22.214.171.1245 Beta is Released for Test
Hello! Welcome to the 3.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 126.96.36.1995
- Opening a sequence will now close all image tabs from the previous sequence.
- SGPro no longer attempts to disconnect the telescope on error… this may be causing problems with some mounts.
- A manual restart after UNSAFE will now properly center on the target before starting.
- An issue where sequence files (attached images) would open in a zoomed in state. The default load state is ‘Fit to Screen’.
- Changing focal length or aperture values now properly flags the sequence for save.
- Focus ABC parameters are now scaled as they were previously.