Sequence Generator 184.108.40.2063 (Stable) is Released for General Use
Hello! Thanks for keeping SGPro up to date. This release on the stable branch is free of charge to owners of SGPro 3. The list below contains a brief description of all feature additions, changes and fixes in this version.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 220.127.116.113
- An issue where a failure in Auto Focus during camera exposure would exit the auto focus routine less than gracefully.
- An issue where an UNSAFE signal during auto focus might produce a popup window that will block the sequence.
- An issue where some older formats of Starry Nights exports would fail to import.
- An issue where, if a sequence was aborted while awaiting SAFE conditions for restart, the next sequence start would enforce the 5 minute wait period before starting.
- The Mosaic and Framing wizard will no longer report that an internet connection is unavailable in China.