Sequence Generator Pro 18.104.22.16872 (Beta 8) is released for testing. The beta is coming along nicely and is quite stable… shouldn’t be long now until the formal release. Thanks to all who have participated and taken the time to present bugs and other feedback.
- Added an option to force auto focus to use the weighted average of the lowest 3 HFR / FWHM points in order to calculate focus position. You should avoid this using this option if possible (and instead spend time tuning your settings). If you would like to use it, it can be found in the Auto Focus Options (“Scope has central obstruction”).
- Possible fix for Canon previews appearing in odd rotations
- You can now create sequences from the Mosaic and Framing Wizard that Auto Center, Slew or do both for each target
- Adding all keyboard shortcuts to help dialog
- Huge update to the help file in preparation for release
- Adding option to stop the mount in place (stop tracking) when the sequence terminates (as opposed to park)
As always, you can find it here: