Sequence Generator Pro 22.214.171.12446 (Beta 15) is released for testing.
SGPro 2.4 (Beta 10 or higher) will require PHD2 2.4.1e or better to function properly: You can download it here: http://openphdguiding.org/snapshots.html
Beta 15 Changes:
- Fixed an issue where the Image History module could sometimes crash SGPro (if your image history had bad data)
- Fixed a bug where aborting a sequence during the guide and settle process would present an error dialog indicating sequence failure
- Fixed a bug where resuming a sequence could sometimes trigger auto focus when you do not have that trigger selected
- Fixed a bug where canceling AF during initialization could result in infinite inward movement of the focuser
- Updated Canon SDK to the most recent version
- Fixed a bug where older sequences could crash when opening dome slaving options
Beta 14 Changes:
- Added support for additional Pinpoint catalogs (USNO and UCAC4)
- Added new GNS option to sound alarm when warning messages are sent
- Fixed an issue where SGPro would crash upon clicking the open sequence menu icon
- Added notification for AF failure due to HFR = 0
- Replaced “Marked as Bad” text with “X” image
- Guiding and settle timeout now set at 15 minutes (from 5). Need some timeout to know to invoke recovery
- Changed “Scope has central obstruction” option to “Disable smart focus”
- Made PHD2 status fetching more robust
- Possible fix for black status bar
Beta 13 Changes:
- Disabled smart focus movements for scopes with central obstructions (will dive deeper into this in 2.5… maybe a 2.4 maintenance release)
- Fixed a bug where the “Mark Bad” button was active for plate solve images
Beta 12 Changes:
- Adding new entry to the “Event Options” menu that allows the user to set the current (starting event).
- Adding “Bad Image” marker as prominent text in the upper left hand corner of an image.
- Removed the “ASCOM Chooser” entry from all equipment types
- Fixed a bug where aborting the sequence with “rotate through events” selected, would move to the next event upon resuming the sequence.
- Fixed a bug where AF darks would not be picked up if the filename did not include 1 digit of precision at the start.
- Fixed a bug where image history review (back and forward arrows) did not consider image types other than FITS.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause odd profile behavior when using the “Save Sequence As Profile” option.
- Removed telescope throttling for SkySafari calls.
- Fixed a bug where, if PHD2 entered an error state, SGPro would query the state many times per second (reduced to once every 10 sec).
- Adding socket reconnect to Listener Thread in PHD2 (SGPro will automatically attempt to re-establish connectivity with PHD2 if it detects an error state)
As always, you can find it here: