Sequence Generator Pro 18.104.22.16868 (RC3) is released for testing.
SGPro 2.4 (Beta 10 or higher) will require PHD2 2.4.1e or better to function properly: You can download it here: http://openphdguiding.org/snapshots.html
Release Candidate 3 Changes:
- Fixed an issue where weather station connect and settings buttons were disabled when the weather station was selected as part of an equipment profile.
- Possible fix for dialogs appearing behind their parents
Release Candidate 2 Changes:
- Fixed a bug that would prompt a sequence to start guiding even if no active light frames were detected
- Fixed an issue where, if the user did not disable the “Auto-Off” feature for Canon cameras (via the camera), SGPro would let it turn off.
- Added a new recovery type to detect and fix failure to flip calibration data (prevents recalibration of auto guider after meridian flip failure)
- Possible fix to wait for flatbox to open/close prior to imaging.
Release Candidate 1 Changes:
- Serious Issue: Fixed an error where opening an image in SGPro might cause the image to become corrupted permanently (due to duplicate header entries)
- Fixed a bug where closing child windows might displace the main SGPro window
- Fixed a bug where sequence end times might be in the past (despite the fact that they should be in the future)
- Added an option where auto focus dark frames only need to be with +/- 2sec of the exposure length to be applied
- Added ability to apply CR2/CRW/NEF darks to auto focus frames (same rules apply to naming these images)
- Removed duplicate XPIXSZ and YPIXSZ FITS header entries
- Disabling image history navigation during image download
- Fixed a bug that could alter the behavior of “Focus on sequence start” in an unpleasant manner
- The auto guider will now always attempt to “settle” prior to taking a light frame (even if the dithering option is not selected).
- The manual rotator direction can now be reversed if your profile has a gear combination that causes the image to be “flipped”
Beta 15 Changes:
- Fixed an issue where the Image History module could sometimes crash SGPro (if your image history had bad data)
- Fixed a bug where aborting a sequence during the guide and settle process would present an error dialog indicating sequence failure
- Fixed a bug where resuming a sequence could sometimes trigger auto focus when you do not have that trigger selected
- Fixed a bug where canceling AF during initialization could result in infinite inward movement of the focuser
- Updated Canon SDK to the most recent version
- Fixed a bug where older sequences could crash when opening dome slaving options
As always, you can find it here: