U P D A T E D O N M A R C H 1 3 th, 2 0 1 7
SGPro 188.8.131.52 is a beta release. While we love that many of our users are eager to help us test, make sure you are a fairly knowledgeable SGPro user or have received explicit instructions by MSS staff before hopping onto the beta track.
- More changes to help address issues that render the sequencer window controls as "too large" for the containing window.
- Restored the sequencer window vertical sizing feature.
- Increased the DSO Browser list import call timeout to 60 seconds (up from 15).
- Fixed a bug where the error message for auto observatory slaving was in the title bar.
- Reintroduced the initial solve process to the front of the auto-meridian flip routine (notice there is no attempt to sync here) to get a proper post-flip reference. This should address a problem that could cause subsequent centering routines to be "off"
- Fixed a bug that, in some cases, could cause the "Pause Sequence" button to become permanently disabled.
- Another random attempt at trying to correct the odd sequencer window scaling issues. This attempt completely disables the vertical sizing feature just to see if it makes any noticeable difference in how the problem presents itself. Just looking for clues at this point...
- Added Nikon NEF files to the supported image "drag & drop" list.
- Additional logging to get more details on random DSO-Browser list import failures.
- Additional logging for MFW canvas fetch that might fail (maybe due to regional formatting changes... not sure)