Sequence Generator Pro 126.96.36.199 has been promoted to an official release! As always you can find it here:
This release contains a fairly significant improvement over the previous release where Centering would often fail due to the telescope not knowing it's location precisely.
- Implemented "Disconnect all equipment at sequence end" option (found in sequence settings)
- Increased DSO-Browser timeout to 120 seconds.
- Added import status for DSO-Browser to let you know if SGPro is waiting on DSO-Browser to respond.
- Fixed a bug that, when using cut and paste for target location from Stellarium, it would match "Apparent Sidereal Time" as RA and "Size" as Dec.
- Fixed a bug that could indicate an observatory is required even if the "Slave to Telescope" checkbox is not checked.
- Fixed a bug that wrote the SET-TEMP FITS header as the current temperature of the TEC (instead of the TEC target temp).
- Fixed a bug that would allow the filter list to contain user filters with no names (and provide bad exposure length info while running AF).
- Fixed a bug that would allow for selection of an AF override filter and then allow "None" to be selected as the filter.
- Provision to allow users to toggle ASCOM focuser temp comp via the SGPro API (in most cases this should be slightly easier to use than the ASCOM scripting since SGPro manages errors and connections for you). Endpoint: /focuser/tempcomp, see API docs for more details.
- Updated QHY DLLs