Hi Folks. I normally start up and calibrate PHD2 independently before starting a SGP sequence. I read somewhere that SGP can instruct PHD2 to calibrate and guide.
I’m not finding that to be the case and I get the error message that the autoguider is not guiding and do I want to continue without dither? etc. Assuming PHD2 is running, what is the intended logic between SGP and PHD2 at the beginning of a sequence?
- Connect PHD2 equipment if not already connected?
- Cycling exposure, if not guiding?
- Force star selection if not guiding?
- Force calibration if no calibration is in force?
- Force guiding, if calibrated, but not guiding?
It would be useful to know what is meant to happen and then I can verify that the beta2 on my system is working as intended.