Sesto senso focuser

I just installed a sesto senso v2 focuser on my feathertouch focuser.
The travel ranges from 0 to 163478 but when I try goto on the focuser it wont go over 100000. Can I reset this or is the max value I sgpro
George

What version of SGPro are you using? Recent versions of SGPro have had this limit removed.

Hi Ken,
I am using the current version, strangely , sometimes it will accept a value higher than 100,000 and sometimes it wont.

Is the exact same Windows control that will sometimes not accept it? Can you tell me if it is the one on the control panel or the one in the focuser module?

I have only tried the control panel module, I will try the focuser module to see if it has the same effect

Ok, in either panel when I first connect I can’t go past 100,000 but if I disconnect the focuser when still at this figure and then reconnect, showing 100,000, then I can go past this number and below then back past again, so ok.
If I shut SGPro fully and then restart, I have to go through the same process to be able to go past 100,000.

I too have the sesto senso focus motor. Version 2 the new one. When I connect it in SGP it shows the correct reading of 113,000, where the focuser is. As soon as I try and do an auto focus run from focuser module or starting a sequence it goes to 100,000 and doesn’t go higher.Autofocus fails. Using latest version of SGP 454

I am still unable to locate the issue for this… can you provide logs so we can try to track what is going on?

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here How to Submit Logs in SGPro - SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

Closing due to inactivity. If this is still an issue, please send the requested information and “uncheck” this thread as solved.

Thanks!