SGP 3.0.3.169 DSLR Issue

SGP works great with my ASI Astro cams. It also works well with my Nikon DSLR, except for one minor irritation/inconvenience. Unless the camera is connected, not all of the available ISO values are listed in the event ISO selection list. I know some are model-specific (like Hi-2.0, etc.), but most all Nikons have 320, 500, 640, 1000 ISO ranges. I like to use 500 with my D750, because I get the best combo of dynamic range and dark noise. But to use it, I have to wait until the camera is connected then select it. If I save the sequence, disconnect, and re-connect later to finish the sequence, the ISO changes to 400. So unless I remember to change it manually before starting, I have two sets of images I need to make flats for, etc.

We can add those I suppose. The initial fear was that we would add one that doesn’t exist for the newly connected camera.

A few things:

• Version 3.1, after connecting to your camera 1 time, will save all of the ISO modes for your camera so that you can create sequences offline (this is currently available).
  • In versions greater than 3.1.0.403, I have added the above ISO modes to the default ISO list.
  • Version 3.0 will not be updated with these changes.

OK, thanks. I have downloaded the new version, but have not had a chance to update and try it.
I will give it a shot.

Ken, it worked but not until I re-booted my PC. No big deal. Works great now. Thanks!