SGP 3.007 Planner issue windows 7

Hi Team,

I’ve got a problem when clicking on the planner, I get a windows fault dialog box popup. Any ideas. I have re-installed SGP 3.007 - no luck.

Cheers

John

I still can’t find a solution to this problem, I’ve re-installed the ASCOM package as well as re-installing SGP 3 however I still get this error. I’m still to connect the rest of my gear so there could be issues here also.

I noticed a few posts on Win 7 and SGP3 but none seem to have the same issue I’m experiencing. I don’t know where to go from here, help!

John

I’m using Win7 Pro x64 at the moment with the only unique issue, AFAICT, being the target list box size. Have you got a log file?

Unfortunately the log file does not show a lot of info regarding the planner, however what I did find out is that I’m running with .net 3.xx instead of 4. That may make a difference.

You are not showing a user profile. With out that the software doesn’t know your location or time zone.

Nigel

Should have updated screen shot, tried with user profile still getting the same error. When I get time I’ll update to .Net 4xx and see how that goes.

Updated Win7 last night, turned off virus protection - no luck, exact same error. Next step completely remove ASCOM and another app closely related. Failing that I made need to recite OHM’s law to it to exercise those demons.